lunes, 1 de septiembre de 2008

Malva, make time go faster... ♥



C'mon... Two weeks, they're just two weeks...
I said I'd be happy until I see you, but it isn't really easy...
At any moment, I just wanna scream, just run away far away from here
But when I think of you...
When I remember your fair hair...
when I remember your cute smile...
when I remember the most beautiful eyes...
eyes of sky-blue, eyes so deep I can't look at
without losing myself into them...
when I remeber your voice, your laught...
when I remember your arms, when I remember
the gentle touch, the innocent touch of your skin...
I can take everything... just because I know I'm gonna see you
Soon or later... soon or later....
That's why, It doesn't really matters how far you are,
it doesn't really matters if you are in love...
'cause I'm gonna keep it all deep in my heart
All those feelings, all those 'memories'...
just for me...

So next time I see you, I'm gonna do everything it takes
to spend those precious little moments with you...
'cause they are everything I have


. . . .
. . .
. .
.


'cause I'd rather waste my life pretending

than have to forget you for one whole minute


. . . .
. . .
. .
.

No hay comentarios: